Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,472   Posts: 1,570,948   Online: 771

Shooter
    Medium Format

SWPP exhibition London.

Just back from this event...not too bad, barely an analogue stand in the place though.

What I wanted to share was my discussion with a Hahnemuhle digital whatever representative..classic quote....."Blah de blah, it's like the papers they used to print on years ago."

I told her that I print with those papers and walked away. Moron.

Highlight of the day was a pint of Sam Smith in the centre of London for £1.78!

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary Holliday View Post
    Highlight of the day was a pint of Sam Smith in the centre of London for £1.78!
    Belfast? To find a pint for £1.78 you must be from the Aberdonian district of Belfast. If not then honorary citizenship of said town is hereby granted.

Which pub by the way? This price makes Wetherspoon seems like the Savoy.

pentaxuser - a displaced Aberdonian

Shooter
    Medium Format
    The Red Lion in Kingly Street which runs parallel between Regent Street and Carnaby Street. There's a nice collection of pubs nearby, usual Green King pubs and a live music bar. It's a cosy oul man's bar without the smoke...but strangely full of bairns...good crack (crak) though!

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin