Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,047   Posts: 1,560,997   Online: 1126

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

ONWARD '08 Web Gallery Launched

Hi,

We completed the web gallery for ONWARD '08, and it is available on our website via link below:

ONWARD '08 Web Gallery

You can also download a list of photographers in the show with information on the photographs. The actual exhibition runs through February 24th.

If you happen to be in the area, stop by to see these images on the gallery wall.

Warmly,
    Project Basho
    215-238-0928
    1305 Germantown Ave.
    Philadelphia, PA 19122
    ----- P R O J E C T B A S H O -----
    Re-introducing Photography to Philadelphia
    Summer '11 Photography Workshops

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The Web Gallery looks great, Tsuyoshi, and thanks again for letting me load my film holders in your darkroom! It can be a real challenge to find a place to do that when you're on the road...

The Sunday opening was packed and the space looked wonderful as well. I highly recommend stopping by to see the show in person if you can. Tsuyoshi is fighting the good fight for traditional photography in a way I didn't fully appreciate until seeing it in person.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin