Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,561   Posts: 1,545,289   Online: 752

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well done with the show, I hope it has been a great success.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank P C. The exhibition has been a great success so far with another two weeks to go. This would never have happened without the amazing help from Les McLean, Tony and my framer, who built the entire "walls" and frames in record time!!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thank you very much Jon Shiu and Usagisakana. Foto Freo is a great event, I wish we had more of these, even on a smaller scale and on a regular basis.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

NBM Exhibited Prints

Here are the prints that were chosen for the exhibition. Most of them can be seen larger on my website.

I'll see if there are any snaps from the opening to add, or we may have all been a little too busy talking and enjoying a glass or two... to snap away.
    Last edited by Nicole; 02-19-2009 at 08:20 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin