Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,729   Posts: 1,515,250   Online: 774

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Shooter
    35mm RF
    Exactly what I think...

Quote Originally Posted by bwakel View Post
    I think everyone here has covered the good ideas. I think the main thing for me, though, is that the articles should be in-depth and researched. The current content is pretty vacuous. It feels like it's been written by people on a tight deadline with little interest in their subject. I can get what is essentially base-level comment or thoughts on the Internet. What's rare on the Web and, more and more so, in magazines is thoroughly researched, detailed articles. I'd hope that the people likely to buy B&W Magazine are more willing to spend the time and intellectual effort to better understand other photographers' techniques and motivations. Afterall, our chosen processes are time-consuming both to carry out and, more importantly, to finesse.

Barry
    Hywel

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by thomsonrc View Post
    I got as far as putting the coat hangers together, but i thought once you have put the poythene on how does any air get in to dry the films and how does the moisture escape? Anyway what was your adaptation?

Cheers

Ritchie
    Sorry, I just found this question. Instead of using two coat hangers at the top, I took apart a clothes hanger type thing from a storage type shop. It has a square made of plastic with a wire strand on each corner going up to a clip. I still used the wooden base inside at the bottom and just white fabric instead of the polythene. The moisture still evaporates fine, and it works like a treat and takes up little space as it comes apart so easily.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin