Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,983   Posts: 1,523,901   Online: 1053

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jgcull View Post
    John, I went to your blog. Those radishes (are there turnips too?) are incredibly beautiful! I'm gonna have to follow you around more. You've got that gorgeous silvery quality that I haven't figured out. I wish I could be there to see all your work, and your wife's beautiful work as well, in person!

Congratulations and all the best to you!

Janet
    Thanks for the kind words, but the radishes are Susan's. Hers is the gravure blog. She's really looking forward to returning to making gravures after having spent the time since summer painting.
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Am I right in thinking this is your first show? Talk about hitting the ground running. Oh ya, and your wife whips a pretty mean pastel. You both must gotten so much out of putting this show up together. Sponge it all in, and dare to think bigger!

Murray

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MurrayMinchin View Post
    Am I right in thinking this is your first show? Talk about hitting the ground running. Oh ya, and your wife whips a pretty mean pastel. You both must gotten so much out of putting this show up together. Sponge it all in, and dare to think bigger!

Murray
    This is my third show, but it's the first of this size. Susan's been doing shows since she was a teenager, and had a first class gallery in Jacksonville represent her. But, it's indeed our first together....and it's been a hoot getting it prepared while battling the most virulent case of bronchitis either of us have had in years...both of us....at the same time! :o
    John Voss

My Blog

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin