Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 72,523   Posts: 1,598,263   Online: 1043

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Daniel, Guillaume, I might have to start printing in earnest! They want 15 to 20 framed photos! I have them if they want 7"x7"'s printed onto 8x10, but I still need mounts, over matts, and 16x20 frames. If they want 11x14, then I'm in big trouble! I'm paying them a visit to look at the space. Seems like a great opportunity. Time frame will be May 1st through end of June. I can also have a reception private viewing night or two that I will work out the details for. Commission.... they take none, I hang all the images, and leave contact information for buyers to contact me directly. Seems like a win win to me!
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Moxom View Post
    Appreciate the support. :-) I really like Murray's posts. @$$ slapping, scrotum smearing, all sorts of great phrases :-)
    Some peoples memories are too good for my good

Murray

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Let us know which Dunn Bros and when. Maybe we could all get together there one evening.

Also, if you need use of a dry mount press and tacking iron, let me know.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    congrats

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good news, Andrew! Congratulations.
    Digital is best taken with a grain of silver.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Your portfolio is great. I have not seen it before. Oil tank is my favorite. I wish You all the best!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images

Your show; WOW

Stopped by and saw your show this afternoon, it's stunning Andrew, really. The prints literally jump off the wall, especially the lith prints.
    Great selections also, you have such a good group of abstracts from the elevator work.
    Ike

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great news! Good luck, Andrew.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Good news Andrew, congrats. Now the fun begins, the choosing, the printing, the spotting, the mounting.......

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Ike, I went there earlier today and noticed that two prints had been taken down and stashed behind a chair! Not sure why. At anyrate, I put them back up. Glad you were able to stop by, and I appreciate the feedback. It was a tough choice coming up with the right images for the show, but I think I got a good variety. I was not sure at first about mixing lith images and regular processed prints, but I think it seems cohesive still. Anyway, it was a lot of hard work to put this together as I was THE person doing all of it. Matting, framing, mounting, hanging, but a great learning experience. I've sold one already, and it will be there for 2 months so finger crossed I can move some more of them. No commission to Dunn Bros either which is nice. Thanks again for stopping by.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin