Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,898   Posts: 1,521,033   Online: 752

Shooter
    Multi Format

Oh to be in London

Even the reviewer's moments of doubt about this show wouldn't keep me away!

http://arts.guardian.co.uk/art/photo...rc=rss&feed=40

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Looks good - and quite opportune considering some of the discussion in the 'Portrait' sub-forum! You've also reminded me that the ManRay/Duchamp/Picabia exhibition at Tate Modern finishes TOMORROW - so I'm going to see if I can get to both. Thank you!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    There's oodles of things on in little galleries around Bond street I noticed in the most recent issue of B&W Photography magazine. Luckily you can do 3 exhibits in one day and I have a feeling they're all free to go look at. I highly recommend the Linda McCartney exhibit - beautiful huge platinum prints done by 31 Studio but you can tell the original source of most of the images were nice, gritty 35mm film. It's not completely full of celeb pictures either.
    When I went to the Man Ray,etc exhibit the other week, it was a few days before the street photography exhibit opened
    ~Heather
    oooh shiny!
    http://www.stargazy.org/

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quite an interesting article relating the the Street and Studio exhibition to be found here
    Last edited by catem; 06-02-2008 at 05:02 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: changed link

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin