Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,659   Posts: 1,481,493   Online: 1121

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Vegas/mysterious mohave co. az, Big Pine Key Fla.
    Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    She now works mainly as a photographer and was instrumental in Nimoy s book Full Body Project, tho not as a model...I believe there was some unwarranted dialog here and sadly she faded away from the forum...quite a loss In my not so humble opinion. She is a very talented lady, and a fine artist. Google Zoe Wiseman Photography for more info on her work.
    Last edited by Dave Wooten; 07-02-2008 at 03:38 PM. Click to view previous post history. Reason: apalin spelun
    [FONT="Arial Black"][/FONT]

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wooten View Post
    ...quite a loss In my not so humble opinion. She is a very talented lady, and a fine artist.
    I agree. What's even more pathetic is that those that were hounding her aren't even on APUG any more and she would have made a fine long lasting asset on APUG. She's also a staunch traditional film supporter.

She's got a pretty good forum site at: http://www.communityzoe.com/

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    35mm
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Brummitt View Post
    I'd be interested in back issues of the magazine. The one with Nimoy and Clergue. I like Luciens work never seen Nimoys except in one book. Wonder where I can get those?
    That is the snag.. The magazines sell out so fast. I dont know what they actually have for back issues other than the collectors boxed edition they are offering. I know even I have asked about the 3rd issue and was told that all they had left were being put into the collectors set. I saw one in an online shop and on ebay going for $30. You could write them to see if any have come back maybe?

Joel

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by gr82bart View Post
    I agree. What's even more pathetic is that those that were hounding her aren't even on APUG any more and she would have made a fine long lasting asset on APUG. She's also a staunch traditional film supporter.

She's got a pretty good forum site at: http://www.communityzoe.com/

Regards, Art.
    If those who chased her away are gone maybe someone from APUG should build a bridge to see if she wold like to come back.

To bad about the back issues. I don't think I'll buy the box set. I was interested in Leonard Nimoy because I know someone up here who says she help teach Mr. Nimoy to photograph the figure.
    She was taught by Ruth Bernhard.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit"
    Aristotle

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    If those who chased her away are gone maybe someone from APUG should build a bridge to see if she wold like to come back.
    I haven't checked to see if she's still lurking, but she's welcome back anytime.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Maybe Joel could contact her on our behalf. I would like to hear more of her story. How she got into publishing and so forth.
    Aristotle

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I remember Zoe, a very interesting person. Too bad a bunch of eggheads drove her from APUG.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    I always liked her work and would enjoy seeing her back.
    Semper Fi & God Bless America
    My Photography Blog

Shooter
    35mm
    Maybe Joel could contact her on our behalf. I would like to hear more of her story. How she got into publishing and so forth.
    Are we talking Carrie.. Or Zoe... I do not know Zoe, and getting Carrie to a forum? I am not sure if she would. I could ask her.

Joel

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Well, don't force it. If she is interested in sharing her thoughts about publishing thats great or about her photography thats fine too. I guess tomorrow I'll walk over to the local B&N and drop a ten spot and see what this magazine is all about.
    Aristotle

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin