Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,524,036   Online: 910

Shooter
    Large Format

New and Revised "Finely Focused"

Now shipping the 309-page version of "Finely Focused" on CD-ROM. It includes illustrations. How novel! A photography book with pictures!

While oriented towards large format traditional photography, many of the creative exercises are useful for any format or, even, ahem, di...dig... digi...you know what I mean.

For those who bought a version without pictures, thank you for being an early pioneer. Your free copy of the new version should arrive in the mail any day. I mailed them (much to the dismay of my post office) Saturday morning..

Available from my web site. I'll ask you to go find it to reduce the spammishness of this post.

Visit the For Ted Harris gallery if you go there.

Thanks for tolerating this.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mine arrived in the UK today, before I even read this message. Very pleasant surprise. Many thanks. I look forward to digging into it...

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I was also surprised to get one in Spain yesterday morning. I ordered the previous one last year. Thank you very much for this unexpected gift. It's a great deal. I recommend you to get yours.

Shooter
    Large Format
    I'm really impressed with the mail service!

Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen.

BB

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin