Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,664   Posts: 1,481,680   Online: 770

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Fraction Magazine - Issue 2

As some of you know by now, the second issue of Fraction Magazine has been released.

This issue features the photographic work of: Andy Mattern, Clay Harmon, Polly Chandler, Julia Sapir, and Tomas Richardson

There is also a book review by Melanie McWhorter and a show review by Mary Goodwin.

Be sure to check our blog for all the latest news and current call for entries.

We've been lucky enough to be mentioned on the photo-eye newsletter this week and I have been asked to be a reviewer at PhotoNOLA in December.

I am really proud of the current issue and think the work is top notch. The third issue of Fraction that will be released in September and will knock your socks off. I cannot mention the names of the photographers at this point but can say they are all film users (for those of you who care).

We will be having a call for entries in the very near future.

Have a look...Fraction Magazine

[SIZE=1][/SIZE]

Shooter
    35mm
    You might want to check your display code: doesn't display properly using Firefox 3. Had to use IE7 to view properly. Cool magazine though.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mluffman View Post
    You might want to check your display code: doesn't display properly using Firefox 3. Had to use IE7 to view properly. Cool magazine though.
    I'm on Firefox 3 and greatly enjoyed the whole magazine earlier today without any problems (this was at noon since I perused the site during lunch).

Great stuff, David! I'm looking forward to the third issue and also to submitting images during the call for entries.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    didnt' work for me on safari...!

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Works fine for me under Safari V3.1.1
    Ike

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Works OK on IE7 for me David. Great issue I must say!
    Tim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    ahhh... okay- it WAS working - I was assuming you had to click on the picture - since the entire right menu was missing. This is because you don't have a default window size set... so it deployed to the same size as my apug window... you MIGHT want to look at that!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It is a great mag....Polly Chandlers' work.....wow!

Tony

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin