Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 74,120   Posts: 1,636,877   Online: 886

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Ailsa

What! Are you turning down a sale? What about your circulation figures
    Seriously, it is very gracious of you. I thought it was the least I could do considering the 'pleasure' I get from APUG

Sean

The lovely Ailsa has offered to send you one hot off the press so I will send you something another day.

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Wowsers! I'll pop into the book store tomorrow and take a peek.
    Three degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Ailsa
    Phill - don't send one out to Sean that you've had to pay for - I'll do it for free! (If Sean could send me his address I'll stick it in the post today).

Oops! Apologies about the platinum ommission. Even if Jorge did forget to mention it in his replies, I should have realised and made sure it went in. Slapped wrists for me.
    Awesome

Thanks Ailsa, I'll pm the info to you! And thanks Phill for your previous offer

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Jorge way to go! I have not seen it yet but this weekend I'll get to the book store and have a look. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sean it must be nice to have freinds in high places, I used to advertise in B/W and could'nt even get a complimentary copy.
    Stop trying to get into my mind, There is nothing there!

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomassauerwein
    Jorge way to go! I have not seen it yet but this weekend I'll get to the book store and have a look. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sean it must be nice to have freinds in high places, I used to advertise in B/W and could'nt even get a complimentary copy.
    Jeezz...You all are making me blush.... :oops:

Thanks Thomas!

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Conratulations-more power to your elbow!
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Was just at the bookstore (Borders) and looked the October B&W magazine. Either Jorge is using a alias or you people are talking about a completely different publication. Went through the index and didn't see a familiar name in the October issue index. What gives?
    Grain- it's a three dimensional problem.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Maybe you were looking at B&W Magazine, and not Black & White Photography? I got them confused once...

Well that could be. I did a Google search and that was the only thing to came up. Then , at Borders, that was the closest title (B&W). Guess I'll have to check a few more stores. Thanks for the info.
    Grain- it's a three dimensional problem.

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Ailsa is the editor of a British mag called Black and White Photography. I think that is the mag in question since she offered to send Sean a free mag. She has a lot of pull at her mag but I doubt that much at the other mag. I realize it is confusing.

lee\c

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin