Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,592   Posts: 1,545,989   Online: 984

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Barnes and Noble carries this magazine here in the States. But more importantly, what issue are you talking about? I picked up the September issue on the way to work this morning, and Jorge was nowhere to be seen ... The issue I bought is a 'Special Issue' on The American Landscape. Is it an earlier issue or the October issue I should be looking for? If it is the earlier issue, I need to beg Ailsa for another copy.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Maybe the British mag should just change its name to _White and Black_, since they say "10x8" and "5x4" over there.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Large Format
    It is the September issue of Black and White photography, not to be confused with the american published B&W magazine.
    From what I understand the british magazine runs from the middle of the month. IOW the September issue came out on Sept 18, and I suppose the October issue should come out around Oct 18....I guess...

Well, it is a British publication. With an Ailsa as editor. Now if only someone will find a U.S. distributor, I'll be glad to buy a copy.
    Grain- it's a three dimensional problem.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Barnes & Noble should carry it, look for a magazine with an Ernts Haas picture of a cowboy dodging a horse standing on its two back legs on the cover.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Morning everybody! I'll attempt to clarify...

'My' magazine is called Black & White Photography, and yes, there's an American magazine called B&W, but there is no link between the two, they're entirely separate publications.

Over here the October issue is currently on sale, and that's the one that features Jorge's work. It should reach the US any day now, if it's not on sale already. Barnes & Noble and some branches of Borders stock it.

However, I've just signed off the last proofs of the November issue, and am about to start work on December, so I'm in Christmas mode already. In my world it'll be 2004 in about a fortnight...

She said fortnight.

That's so cute. So British.

Now I feel like I hafta say sumpin' Texish. Dang.
    Three degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon.

lee
    Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Lex,
    I suggest "Ya'll come back now, ya hear?"

That sounds pretty Texan to me.

Lee\c

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    Borders carries Black and White, it just takes about 3 weeks for the current issue to land in the stores. Ask at the info desk, and they can special order a copy in for you if your particular Borders doesn't carry that one.
    The current one in the stores here in the states is the September issue on American Landscape.
    It has some white flowers in a pond on the cover. Inside THAT issue is a nice article on my Route 30 project.
    George Losse
    www.georgelosse.com

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin