Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,707   Posts: 1,548,519   Online: 890

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Images
    I havent see it on the stands at my local borders in about three months.
    hi!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    I went out looking for it also, and could not find it in any of the bookstores/magazine stands in town. That includes B+N, the only chain store in the area.

What's a guy have to do to get a copy of this magazine?

I'll tell you, living in semi-rural America has it's benefits, but having ready access to culture, art, and similar things is definately not one of them And I live in a university town...

---Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    if anyone is looking for a copy of the october edition with Jorge in it and can't find it my local B&N has about 5 copies left as of a couple days ago. They are $7.50 plus send me ~$1-2 and I can get one to you. Just PM me if you are interested.
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Images
    Late last week, I found only Issue #25 (September) of Black & White at both Borders and Barnes & Noble in St. Louis. Last night, however, I purchased Issue #26 (October) at the Springfield, Ill. Barnes & Noble. It's a loooong way from England to the Great Midwest!

Konical

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I sat down on my balcony yesterday with a cigar and the October issue of Black and White. Both were very good...lol. I havn't read the whole thing yet, but I like this month's content even more than usual. Congrats to Jorge on appearing in the magazine with your exceptional prints.
    RL Foley

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just picked up the January edition and congrats to Aggie who has a picture posted and her name in lights. Aggie has one of her large format landscape pictures used in an article for promoting the use of LF. Well done Aggie

Phill

PS Nice photo as well
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Since we're on the topic of Black and White Photography magazine, I live in London and I have yet to see a copy of it in the newsstand shelves! I am sure I'm just looking in the wrong places?! I work in the City and there are a couple of big WH Smith's near where I work and I usually buy my photo magazines from them, but I can never seem to find a copy of B+W Photography there.

Jin

Shooter
    35mm
    I would have expected WHSmiths to carry it - maybe it just sells too quickly?

Even the local newsagent in my village in Cheshire used to have it - sometimes! I've given up and subscribed, and must say the covers on the subscribers issues are much nicer

(The newsagent seemed pretty incompetent at keeping their shelves stocked with anything, and have now closed.)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    WH Smiths do stock it but I found in London that not every branch gets it

Phill
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin