Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,745   Posts: 1,515,651   Online: 792

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Here are a few snapshots from Photoplus.

The first shows some of the local hipsters checking out the Holgas and the Blackbird Fly plastic 35mm TLR at the Freestyle booth. That's the 6x12 Holga Pinhole all the way on the right. I didn't catch the name of the fellow behind the counter, but he works for Freestyle.

The second shot is the line for free film at Kodak.

The third is our friend Simon R. Galley at the Ilford/Harman/Kentmere booth.

These were all shot on Delta 400, EI 800 in Paul Farber's Acufinish developer using my Voigtländer Perkeo II with the 75mm Color-Skopar.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HipstersandHolgas,Freestyle,Photoplus2008.jpg   FreeFilm,Kodak,Photoplus2008.jpg   SimonGalley,IlfordHarman,Photoplus2008.jpg  
    Last edited by David A. Goldfarb; 10-27-2008 at 03:45 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    David,

Thanks for writing up a such a great report.

I've tried to explain in other threads these types of reports should be listed in website searches - to show that APUG is THE film photography resource on the internet, but I always get drowned out by people who don't get it. Oh well.

Regards, Art.
    Visit my website at www.ArtLiem.com
    or my online portfolios at APUG and ModelMayhem

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    I was so happy that I met Simon on the first day of the expo.
    We talked for a few minutes about Ilford, ULF and Kentmere. He is a great guy and is very enthusiastic about the business.
    Spending time with Simon and the rest of the Harman / Ilford team has reaffirmed my choice of Ilford for my B&W film & paper.
    I genuinely feel that they will do as much as they can to support our community.
    -ian mazursky nyc
    www.prepressexpress.com PrePress for photographers.
    www.ianmazursky.com Travel, Landscape, Portraits and my 12x20 diary

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin