Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,711   Posts: 1,482,956   Online: 972

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Large Format
    Hi John,

I received the hard bound edition. I opened the box, unpacked the book, gave it a quick look through then handed it to my bride and told her to wrap it up and put it under the tree. I also warned her that I expected another edition prior to Christmas.

Hope all is well,

Your fellow 7x17 shooter...
    John Bowen

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jgjbowen View Post
    Hi John,

I received the hard bound edition. I opened the box, unpacked the book, gave it a quick look through then handed it to my bride and told her to wrap it up and put it under the tree.
    You Peeked!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jgjbowen View Post
    Hi John,

I also warned her that I expected another edition prior to Christmas.

John,

Can we talk? You are now in the sacred order of APUG. We have secrets. There are things we don't tell. It is a conspiracy, on both sides of the bed.

Judy Phillips, wife of camera builder Dick Phillips, once told me that the wife of one of Dick's customers refers to the UPS truck as "the lens truck". She who must be obeyed is not necessarily she who must be informed. Have you forgotten the oath?

John

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by JHannon View Post
    You Peeked!
    Yeah I Peeked, but Mrs. Claus doesn't know that
    John Bowen

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by jp80874 View Post
    John,

Can we talk? You are now in the sacred order of APUG. We have secrets. There are things we don't tell. It is a conspiracy, on both sides of the bed.

Judy Phillips, wife of camera builder Dick Phillips, once told me that the wife of one of Dick's customers refers to the UPS truck as "the lens truck". She who must be obeyed is not necessarily she who must be informed. Have you forgotten the oath?

John

I tell her about books.....this way when a Richard Ritter 8x10 camera shows up, she doesn't even notice
    John Bowen

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin