Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,867   Posts: 1,583,255   Online: 1181

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    Images

Making Merry Winchester, Hampshire

For anyone who lives near Winchester, Hampshire, England or anyone who fancies visiting the beautiful historic city over the weekend, it's Making Merry this weekend (29/30 November).

Making Merry is an artists open studio weekend whereby local artists open their studios to the public to view and, hopefully, buy work for christmas presents.

There are over twenty studios open in and around Winchester and I will be sharing a studio with three artists at 52 Kilham Lane, Winchester, Hampshire, SO22 5QD. I've got ten framed colour prints and six black and whites (three lith, three traditional) on display and it would be great to see any local APUGers who might be able to pop in. I'll be there on and off over the weekend though not on Saturday morning.

All the best

Barry
    My website: Light Work

roy
    Shooter
    Medium Format
    I hope the event is successful. You have an interesting website !
    Roy Groombridge.

Cogito, ergo sum.
    (Descartes)

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin