Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,952   Posts: 1,586,002   Online: 811

Shooter
    Large Format

Odin Stone by Tillman Crane

Just received a copy of Tillman's newest book and would like to remind folks not to wait too long to order. This is yet another great example of Tillman's wonderful photography.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    My wife gave me a copy for Christmas to add to my collection (that includes both Structure and Touchstones).

My sense is that Odin Stone is even better than Touchstones. Or perhaps, I should say the reproduction in Odin Stone is better - the sense of place and sense of spirit that was so profound in Touchstones is still there in spades, but when you but the two books side by side, the reproduction of the images in Odin Stone is clearly superior.

All three books are awesome and inspiring. Tillman is a sensitive, thoughtful individual who has an uncanny ability to see strong images in ordinary places. His images are quiet and subtle and evocative of the spirit of the place where he found them.
    Louie

Shooter
    Large Format
    I also enjoy all three books by Tillman and agree they are awesome and inspiring.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Yep, I just got mine a couple weeks ago. It is a beautiful book and Tillman is a great guy.
    Kerik Kouklis
    Platinum/Gum/Collodion
    www.kerik.com
    2014 Workshop Schedule Online

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin