Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,524   Posts: 1,543,842   Online: 891

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Collectors' Show

A few of you know that I just curated an exhibition at the Valley Photo Center here in Springfield called the Collectors' Show. I asked several people I know if they would loan a few prints from their personal collections for the exhibit. Well I got a pretty good response and was able to hang a very nice show.

I would like to thank the APUGers who participated: Art Liam; Barry Dial; Christine Pratt; Steve Sherman and Whitey Morange. And thanks to the non-APUGers also: Diana Mara Henry; Bernie Kubiak; James Langone and Paul Hetzel.

Of course there are quite a few APUGers represented with work up on the walls: Scott Killian; Danial Lin (with two photos!); John Brewer; PhotoPete (whatever happened to Pete?) Suzanne Revy; David A Goldfarb; Jim Moore (is Jim still around?); Monty McCutchen; Lee Carmichael; Nigel Smith; Wolfgang Moersch; Steve Sherman; Art Liam and Leon Taylor.

A few of the well know photogers represented in the show are Paul Strand, Wynn Bullock, Edna Bullock, Clyde Butcher.

Below are a few pics (sorry that they are digi-snaps, but if I shot it with 35mm it would be next year before I could post them :o ) that I took today.

Thank you all for your generosity in helping with the show.

gene
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF0142.JPG   DSCF0143.JPG   DSCF0156.JPG   DSCF0153.JPG   DSCF0154.JPG  

DSCF0147.JPG  
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    DOH!! I forgot to mention the exhibit is up on the walls from Jan 13 through Feb 13, with a reception on Thurs eve Jan 29 from 6:00 - 8:00.

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin