Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,897   Posts: 1,521,013   Online: 798

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

It is our understanding that PhotoVision has suspended publication. If you were a PV subscriber and have not tried CA or VC try us. We have a commitment to cover the traditional darkroom in every issue of each magazine. Beginning in the Jan/Feb 04 View Camera Ron Rosenstock will be taking one of his best known photos each issue and dissect it from the original vision in the field to the final execution of the print in the darkrom. We will also be increasing our coverage of the traditional darkoom in issues of CameraArts

steve simmons
    www.viewcamera.com
    www.cameraarts.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    That figures. They still owe me issues on my subscription.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Me Tooooo#@#$%$#@
    Stop trying to get into my mind, There is nothing there!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    :o

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean
    :o
    Hmmmm....and now?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    This is why I rarely subscribe to photo magazines and never for long subscription periods if I do. I trust View Camera and Lens Work to be around, so I subscribe. I would like to subscribe to B&W (the US mag) and Black and White Photography (UK), but I don't trust them to be around a year from the time I subscribe. So I read the UK mag at Borders but rarely buy it and usually buy B&W but do skip some issues.

However, I am still planning to subscribe to Aggie's effort. I think becuase of the affiliation with APUG and the people invlolved I think it has a better chance at success.

In a related topic, if you have a chance to browse the newest issue of Lens Work #50, it has a very nice article about the evolution and growth of Lens Work. This issue marks the tenth aniversary of the publication.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Hmmm... I cancelled my relatively new two-year subscription after the last issue of PV and returned the article on Photoshop, and I'm still waiting for my refund.
    flickr--http://www.flickr.com/photos/davidagoldfarb/
    Photography (not as up to date as the flickr site)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com/photo
    Academic (Slavic and Comparative Literature)--http://www.davidagoldfarb.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I just cancelled my subscription to the magazine and was told that the powers that be are looking at various business plans and trying to figure out what needs to be done from now on.
    Cheers, Shesh

Not to know what happened before one was born is always to be a child - Cicero

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin