Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,550   Posts: 1,544,725   Online: 981

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Images
    Hey guys,

thank you very much for your replies and advice! Purchasing via Internet is still a bit of a problem because Slovakia is not eligible to use PayPals services and - may it sound very conservative - I am hesitant to send my credit card number over the Internet.

There are some great people here who are willing to help me by sending the books by traditional mail and I would like to express my deepest thanks to them.

But all of you gave me a lot of inspiration and made me want also the other books that you recommended :-). I must start saving for a vacation destination where I can buy them :-).

Thank you all.
    Best regards.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I stumbled into the Barnes and Noble website and they have all 3 volumes listed for $18 US each. I have the older editions as well as the Ansel Adams Guide To Photography and reread and enjoy them all. I used "The Camera" for instructions to get started in LF as well as for more advanced uses.
    John Harvey
    Colorado Springs, CO
    harveyje@usa.net

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin