Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,654   Posts: 1,481,327   Online: 1071

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    can anyone tell me if morgan and morgan publishers are still around?
    they are the folks that publish the photo lab index and other "stuff" .
    i had been intouch with doug morgan (several times) a few years ago ...
    their website is up and running .. but looks kind of like it did the last time i went to it (2002) and their email didn't bounce back to me ... but when i try to call their phone number - the toll free gets "routed" to some sort of insurance company, and the regular "518" number doesn't get an answer, and the answering machine doesn't take any messages, it just "beeps" and 3 seconds later you get a recording from the phone company " if you would like to make a call, hang up and dial a number ..."

thanks!
    -john

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    someone mentioned them on another thread regarding Minor white's book. so perhaps he will see this post and let you know what he discovered. I was always under the impression they no longer published that index as i did not revceive my last supplement and that was several years ago.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Paul Hamann

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Sorry, I didn't read the whole post.
    Paul Hamann

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    thanks for your replies ann and paul -

i was *finally* figured out what was going on ...
    i guess i didn't call late enough in the day
    they are still publishing - ann if you email them from their website they will furnish you with the supplements you are missing ...

thanks again!
    -john

ann

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    thanks, i will have to check when i go into class tomorrow and then get in touch with them. I really used that index at lot and still do; however, I know it is behind the times.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin