Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,827   Posts: 1,582,080   Online: 904

Shooter
    Medium Format
    I have an invite to the Private View for Synergy - Fay Godwin's new exhibition on 2nd March 6 - 8:30pm at Kingston College School of Art and Design (on the Richmond road, Kingston upon Thames)

Sadly, I have to go to Northampton for work on that day now and wont be back until really late so there is no way I can go - I am GUTTED

It would be a crying shame to let it go to waste, so if any UK contributer here is free that night and would like to go, send me your address via email before Friday night (tonight) and I'll pop it in the post to you. The only condition is that you tell us all here about how good it was and how much I missed by not taking a sickie
    :Sick:

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Leon

Unfortunately I am in the same boat with work commitments and will be travelling to York that day. Its a pity as I would love to go and thank you for the offer

Phill Dresser
    It is not tradition that secures the survival of our craft, its the craft that secures the survival of our traditions.

I would like to make contact with Fay Godwin. How can I do this?

steve simmons
    View Camera and CameraArts magazines

Shooter
    Medium Format

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin