Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,277   Posts: 1,534,830   Online: 852

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Dear Domenico, I am very sad to hear this news.

Hopefully you will find a way to continue photographing; your photographs are beautiful and a testament to your passion for the craft and art. Please don't let photography be only a business endeavor for you; continue to share your gift with the world, even on a small scale. You are such an inspiration to photographers all over.

- Thomas
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Domenico - I am so sad to hear this. Your work is utterly spectacular and I will miss you, your art and your divine sense of humour.

Good luck with your venture in Italy and I wish you all the best. Take care, my friend.

-V

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Ciao

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Domenico, as a long time admirer sad to hear this. However, you must do what is best for you and I wish you only the best and hope to keep up with your work from your website and blog.

Best Wishes,
    Mike C

Rambles

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very sorry to read this Domenico. It has been a very tuff couple of years. Hold on wherever you feel is the best for you. Don't give up.
    Take care,
    G.

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    I can only echo what everyone else has said. I wish you the very best.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Never Surrender Domenico.

You may have to change your source of income, but you don't have to change your approach/philosophy toward your art.

Best wishes in your new ventures.
    Tim Flynn

Shooter
    Large Format
    Dear Domenico,

As a long time friend and admirer of yours, I want to say this to you: you will never simply leave us, as not only you have left us those enchanting images, but also we have learned how to look at things through your eyes.

I will add VISITING DOMENICO IN ITALY to my wish list.

Hugo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    All the best Domenico. I hope things work out for the better for you back in Italy. It is indeed very tough times right now for both seasoned artists and emerging artists alike. The world truly is changing at a fast pace, and the economic times are extremely fragile. Having the fortitude to be realistic and make this decision is obviously a painful one, but shows your strength and character as a human being. I hope your great work continues to evolve and that returning to Italy gives you a chance to re-energize and re-focus your photographic vision so that we can all continue to enjoy it!
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Everyone is feeling the crunch, believe me...You will arise again, my friend, like the phoenix from the ashes...Whatever you do, stay in touch once you get situated...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin