Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,943   Posts: 1,557,696   Online: 1209

Thread: Student Show

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

Student Show

A podcast from our recent student show. Pay particular attention to the beginning, when the juror mentions the total awesomeness of the school's photo classes. I am one of the 4 teachers here (all film classes!) Feeling like a proud mama right now!!

[COLOR=#3b5998]Lone Star College-Montgomery[/COLOR][COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR]Check out or Student Art Exhibit. [COLOR=#3b5998]http://blip.tv/play/AYHcwWoA[/COLOR]
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Kewl!!!!

wfe
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Congrats Valerie !!! Your should be very proud :-)
    ~Bill
    "Real Art is a Thin Breath Exhaled Amidst a Struggle in the Mind"
    Fine Art and Portraits

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Very interesting to see how the modern schools work. Looks like a good place to study and work, a far cry from when I was at school.

As 12 year olds we had to stand to attention alongside our work whilst a teacher usually judged (picked to pieces) what we had painstakingly worked on for what seemed ages, but was usually done in a 12 week term only.

Valerie, were you featured when the camera panned over the audience in bits and pieces?

Mick.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    It is a very nice school-- a community college where students get their basics before going on to a larger university, or can obtain their Associates degree. We are fortunate to have great support for film photography... and are even supposed to get a bigger, better darkroom in 2011!!

No, I am not shown but was there.
    "So I am turning over a new leaf but the page is stuck". Diane Arbus

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin