Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,501   Posts: 1,543,360   Online: 828

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Beyond the Zone System Book

I just ordered 'Beyond the Zone System' by Phil Davis, but it would seem that I ordered the 1981 edition by mistake. I know the book is at its 4th addition now, and so I was wondering if there have been a lot of significant changes from the 1st to 4th edition. I mainly want to learn about this system to gain better control of my materials. Do I really need the lastest edition, or will this one suffice? Thanks for any help!
    RL Foley

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverpixels5
    I just ordered 'Beyond the Zone System' by Phil Davis, but it would seem that I ordered the 1981 edition by mistake. I know the book is at its 4th addition now, and so I was wondering if there have been a lot of significant changes from the 1st to 4th edition. I mainly want to learn about this system to gain better control of my materials. Do I really need the lastest edition, or will this one suffice? Thanks for any help!
    Yes there is a lot of new information, specially in the indexes. The basic chapters will be the same. For just understanding the process it will be ok, but really I think the 4th edition would suit you better. OTOH you can always ask questions about the system at www.btzs.org and get answers straight from Phil.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin