Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,827   Posts: 1,582,062   Online: 803

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It's kinda funny. If you hang out at any of the wet plate forums you quickly learn they feel much the same way about the Rock Land tin type kit as many of us here do about digital b&w.

Quote Originally Posted by Deniz
    If you guys are really interested in the proccess, you can go to www.rockland.com and order the Tintype Parlor.. comes with everything to get you started in the proccess.. its not the exact same proccess as Robb's (he does wet plate collodion, tintype parlor is dry plate reversal proccess) but it will look similar...

cheers

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Ian.. you are so right.. there is a massive sunculture of wetplate photographers out there.. but i just can't see myself getting involved in it up to my neck. rockloid tin type parlor is good enough for alot of people..

cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin