Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,956   Posts: 1,522,930   Online: 1201

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    That's awesome, Ralph. Can't say as I'm surprised in the least.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    APUG BLIND PRINT EXCHANGE
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Had a look at Amazon and though I think it is currently beyond my skill level maybe there is hope for me some day. I noticed it is available for Kindles. Does the content lend itself to this device?
    WYSIWYG - At least that's my goal.

Portfolio-http://apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=25518

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    FWIW, Bob, I think you are selling yourelf short. If you are interested in the book I think it is a good investment. If nothing else, it will help you raise the right questions. Definitely a good addition to my library. Can't speak to the kindle version. I prefer treeware, though, so I probably won't know.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Got my copy about a week ago; highly recommended as an all-in-one reference.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Walrath View Post
    FWIW, Bob, I think you are selling yourelf short. If you are interested in the book I think it is a good investment. If nothing else, it will help you raise the right questions. Definitely a good addition to my library. Can't speak to the kindle version. I prefer treeware, though, so I probably won't know.

Decided to go with the 'treeware' version. Thanks.
    WYSIWYG - At least that's my goal.

Portfolio-http://apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=25518

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Good onya, wysiwyg.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath
    DE Darkroom

I've been everywhere ooooohhh yeaahhhh still I'm standing tall.
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    I agree- 'man's aim must exceed his grasp or what's a heaven for?' [Browning]
    "He took to writing poetry and visiting the elves: and though many shook their heads and touched their foreheads and said 'Poor old Baggins!' and though few believed any of his tales, he remained very happy till the end of his days, and those were extraordinarily long "- JRR Tolkien, ' The Hobbit '.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphLambrecht View Post
    Just a quick update. I just got word from the publisher that WBM2 is almost sold out now (has dropped to minimum inventory level). In other words, only a few hundred are left. That's pretty amazing, because it has been for sale for only a little over 4 1/2 months now. The good news is: it's scheduled for a reprint in April. So, there shouldn't be any shortages!
    Now I will need to get a copy of the second printing of the second edition too! Will it be the same as the first printing of the second edition?

Steve
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

the villages .centralflorida,USA and Germany
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Glass View Post
    Now I will need to get a copy of the second printing of the second edition too! Will it be the same as the first printing of the second edition?

Steve
    Steve

Of course, a new edition is an improvement over the previous edition, but another printing is identical to the previous. There may be the occasional typo that is (hopefully) corrected, but there are no content changes whatsoever. The goal of an additional printing is to make more of the same.
    Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht
    www.darkroomagic.comrorrlambrec@ymail.com[/URL]
    www.waybeyondmonochrome.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by RalphLambrecht View Post
    Steve

Of course, a new edition is an improvement over the previous edition, but another printing is identical to the previous. There may be the occasional typo that is (hopefully) corrected, but there are no content changes whatsoever. The goal of an additional printing is to make more of the same.
    Ok, I should delete post #38, but I think having both the second printing of the second edition and the first printing of the second edition on my book shelf for quick referencing would not only look good, but also would help your margin.
    Warning!! Handling a Hasselblad can be harmful to your financial well being!

Nothing beats a great piece of glass!

I leave the digital work for the urologists and proctologists.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin