Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,926   Posts: 1,585,114   Online: 845

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Great Film Photography Podcasts

Not sure if there's been a link to these Guys before. Film Photography Podcasts

These are some of the best Film related Podcasts I've heard and are the US equivalent of those from the UK based (but International site) Filmwasters.com.

Some really great stuff, interviews with senior people from Kodak & Freestyle, Maine Photo Workshops etc, and a great mix of topics in each Podcast. Not to be missed in future.

Now we just need some more specific APUG equivalents

Ian

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I find these podcasts very enjoyable. They tend to be long and relaxed, with lots of repartee between Michael, Duane and John. The emphasis is not so much on working professionals, as with the Inside Analogue Photo podcasts, but more on ordinary people having fun with film cameras. I love that they are giving away cameras and film and dealing with listener emails. There is room for more than one kind of film photography podcast. Incidentally, there is an associated Flickr group.
    Charles Hohenstein

Shooter
    Multi Format
    The show is always a great deal of fun to listen to. I discovered them last November, a month after they started, and have listened to almost all of the podcasts so far.

The rapport that they develop with the listener is great. I have sent Michael emails and he has responded along with reading them during the podcast. He was also kind enough to mail me some film to try out. A cheap roll of drugstore film, some Agfacolor, and a roll of Velvia 100. So cool. They always seem to be giving away cameras and they even have listeners that are donating cameras and money to buy cameras for giveaways. One listener even is donating their time to write the show notes. It is pretty cool to see this community grow from the podcast.

I also love the simplicity of the podcast. It's just a group of people that are having fun with film.
    Jason

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I like to listen occasionally. But two hour length of a podcast is time wasted away from my camera for me.
    Thank you.
    CWalrath

"Wubba, wubba, wubba. Bing, bang, bong. Yuck, yuck, yuck and a fiddle-dee-dee." - The Yeti

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin