Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 76,253   Posts: 1,680,475   Online: 713

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Shooter
    Multi Format

The website has some explanations.

I don't read VCM but was just looking over the rants on here about it. Then I went to the website for the magazine. http://www.viewcamera.com/ If you go there they explain the problems with shipping the magazine and how you can get the magazine in .pdf format for $10.00 per year, plus you get the paper copy too. There are a lot of articles in their archives if you have the password that was in the July/Aug. issue I guess. Sounds like a good deal if you are crazy enough to get into LF photography. Right?
    P.S. I don't do LF, my life is short enough all ready. Ric.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Trexell View Post
    I don't read VCM but was just looking over the rants on here about it. Then I went to the website for the magazine. http://www.viewcamera.com/ If you go there they explain the problems with shipping the magazine and how you can get the magazine in .pdf format for $10.00 per year, plus you get the paper copy too. There are a lot of articles in their archives if you have the password that was in the July/Aug. issue I guess. Sounds like a good deal if you are crazy enough to get into LF photography. Right?
    P.S. I don't do LF, my life is short enough all ready. Ric.
    Yawn ...
    Don Bryant

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Mr Simmons and his minion just shift the blame back on you.
    -Jon Archibald

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin