Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,334   Posts: 1,537,513   Online: 1058

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Henderson View Post
    speaking of missing magazines, does anyone know what happened to Silvershotz? I haven't seen it at B&N for a couple of months now.
    I don't know either...been waiting forever for the next issue to arrive.
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format

The website has some explanations.

I don't read VCM but was just looking over the rants on here about it. Then I went to the website for the magazine. http://www.viewcamera.com/ If you go there they explain the problems with shipping the magazine and how you can get the magazine in .pdf format for $10.00 per year, plus you get the paper copy too. There are a lot of articles in their archives if you have the password that was in the July/Aug. issue I guess. Sounds like a good deal if you are crazy enough to get into LF photography. Right?
    P.S. I don't do LF, my life is short enough all ready. Ric.

Shooter
    Large Format Pan
    Quote Originally Posted by Ric Trexell View Post
    I don't read VCM but was just looking over the rants on here about it. Then I went to the website for the magazine. http://www.viewcamera.com/ If you go there they explain the problems with shipping the magazine and how you can get the magazine in .pdf format for $10.00 per year, plus you get the paper copy too. There are a lot of articles in their archives if you have the password that was in the July/Aug. issue I guess. Sounds like a good deal if you are crazy enough to get into LF photography. Right?
    P.S. I don't do LF, my life is short enough all ready. Ric.
    Yawn ...
    Don Bryant

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Mr Simmons and his minion just shift the blame back on you.
    -Jon Archibald

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin