Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,294   Posts: 1,535,561   Online: 1109

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Bill Schwab - Gathering Calm - 2nd Printing Now Available

Hello Everyone,

It's been almost five years out of print, but I'm happy to say that the second edition of my book, Gathering Calm: Photographs 1994-2004, is finally out and now shipping.

Printed by the now closed, Stinehour Press in Vermont several years ago, the books have finally been bound after having nearly been lost. Sporting a new cloth cover and different photograph onlay than the first edition, the rest of the book remains as originally printed.

For a limited time, I am offering it to those here on APUG for the pre-order price which is $5 off retail. For more information, a preview and ordering click HERE.

Thank you!

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just a quick note to say this offer ends tomorrow...

Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Just received my copy. Wow, Bill, beautiful! I was going to do some more printing this afternoon, but I think I'll blow it off and spend more time with your work.

Thanks again!
    Considerably AWOL at the present time...

Archive/Blog: http://davidwilliamwhite.blogspot.com

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin