Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 73,638   Posts: 1,623,185   Online: 1119

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images

Episode #6 of the Film Photography Forecast is now up!

This time around, the rest of our conversation with APUG denizen Robert Boyer in a no-holds-barred discussion :-)

Here's the link
    Nikon 35mm, Mamiya 645 & RB67, Leica IIIb, other bits and pieces

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Hello, I tried again to open and listen to your podcast but it won't load on my Mac using Safari. Is it compatible? When I click the link on your site, it opens the window at bee-ess.org and then freezes with a QT logo with a ? superimposed over it. Any tips?
    Jeff Glass

Photo Blog
    Website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Neat interview!

(Worked fine on my iPad's Safari.)
    Mark Barendt, Beaverton, OR

"We do not see things the way they are. We see things the way we are." Anaïs Nin

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jglass View Post
    Hello, I tried again to open and listen to your podcast but it won't load on my Mac using Safari. Is it compatible? When I click the link on your site, it opens the window at bee-ess.org and then freezes with a QT logo with a ? superimposed over it. Any tips?
    Hi Jeff:

Sorry to hear about the issue you're experiencing . Not sure what is causing it, but for the time being I would recommend right-clicking on the link and selecting the download option from the menu that pops up to save the file to your computer; then double click on the file and Quicktime should launch to play it.

John
    Nikon 35mm, Mamiya 645 & RB67, Leica IIIb, other bits and pieces

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks John I tried that but when I double-clicked the web site simply opened at this link, w/ same result. I'll try firefox.

Well, Firefox worked . . . who knows?
    Jeff Glass

Photo Blog
    Website

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin