Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,909   Posts: 1,584,660   Online: 842

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Freestyle Emerging (i) 6 show opens next Thursday

http://www.freestylephoto.biz/creati...erging-i-6.php

One of my prints made it in. I may be there, may not. Depends on whether or not I can get out of class early.
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

- Rob Tyner (1944 - 1991)

Shooter
    Med. Format RF
    I'll try and check it out.

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Congratulations! For those of us who cannot travel to Los Angeles, can you show us the picture that was accepted?

web site: Dan Henderson, Photographer.com

blog: https://danhendersonphotographer.wordpress.com/

I am not anti-digital. I am pro-film.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Thanks for the heads up and congrats on being included. I should be able to make this (with traffic I'll be a bit late but before the reception ends.)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the congrats. I love these shows very much. Thanks to Freestyle for having them!
    2F/2F

"Truth and love are my law and worship. Form and conscience are my manifestation and guide. Nature and peace are my shelter and companions. Order is my attitude. Beauty and perfection are my attack."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Congratulations! I wish could go but to far for me to travel. Maybe you could show the picture here at APUG.

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the interest. As soon as I get it back, I will shoot a copy of it. I don't think it is anything that special (kind of goofy and gimmicky and non original), but people really like it, and I do like the way it looks despite the way I feel about it. It got in, so I am happy.

The show is up for a while. There is some good stuff, so it is worth seeing.
    2F/2F

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin