Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,908   Posts: 1,521,462   Online: 925

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: View Camera

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge
    Yep, you are definitly having a bad hair day..
    Was anything I said wrong? And the hair is what started the day off and it has gone to hell since.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by mark
    Was anything I said wrong? And the hair is what started the day off and it has gone to hell since.
    I dont know that it was wrong, yet you seem to be in a war with the world today. OTOH I never understaood this bad hair day thing....the alternative is far worse..

"Dammit, Jim, I'm a photographer not a grammarian."

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    So, you don't like bald people?

Images
    My wife told me the darkcloth was speeding up the growth of my forhead.
    Technological society has succeeded in multiplying the opportunities for pleasure, but it has great difficulty in generating joy. Pope Paul VI

So, I think the "greats" were true to their visions, once their visions no longer sucked. Ralph Barker 12/2004

Shooter
    Large Format
    Quote Originally Posted by noseoil
    So, you don't like bald people?
    Uh, is this a trick question? is that why your avatar shows you with no head..?..

LOL Mark...see, things could be worse...as you are finding out...be glad to have a bad hair day. Enjoy them while they last...lol....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Gee... I wish I could have a Bad Hair Day!!!!

gene
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I'm wondering what is a good hair day? Is that where the hair stays out of the film holders, your eyes and from between your teeth?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Use your money to pay for a subscription to Emulsion or buy some film to use with your view camera.

P.S I have no affiliation with Emulsion and am a bit tired of hearing the gripes about VC magazine from folks who continue to buy it, and I am having a bad day and will most likely apologize for the tone of this post later.
    Mark, I do intend to subscribe to Emulsion and I just bought 100 sheets of Delta 100 from Freestyle. And yes, you most certainly are having a bad hair day...however the location of the hair may be open to speculation...at least by me ;-)
    John Voss

My Blog

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Yes it is embarassing. Steve should be ashamed of himself for printing the magazine. It has the potential to be so much more but instead it is a waste of glossy paper Those who buy it should be ashamed that they are supporting such a slip-shod POS magazine like VC. View Camera Magazine is like a package of rice cakes. Both take up space, and are filled with something that has very little substance. .
    Paul Caponigro, Tillman Crane, Charles Cramer, Kerry Thalman, Ron Rosenstock, Ron Wisner. Not sure they represent a waste of paper and little substance.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin