Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,219   Posts: 1,532,268   Online: 814

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: View Camera

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

View Camera

Anyone else who subscribes to View Camera tried to access the subscribers only section? I just got my copy in the mail last Wednesday. Tonight I tried to access the subscribers only area, and it was last updated July 8th. Is it just me, or was it really not updated with the current info it says is there in the magazine?
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Large Format
    Just tested it & got in fine. I always forget that subscriber name is "VCSUB".
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by doughowk
    Just tested it & got in fine. I always forget that subscriber name is "VCSUB".
    I got in fine, but the last time it was updated was July 8th. No current info to connect to the current issue as stated in the current issue that there would be.
    Non Digital Diva

We sent the materal to our web person last week We will check to see what has/has not happened.

steve simmons

The new material is up. The date still says July but the material is there.

steve simmons

Shooter
    Large Format
    Just received the November/December issue of View Camera and actually pleased with the articles & portfolios. Much of this issue is on marketing - self-publishing, stock, etc.; and the level of articles, after quick scan, appear improved over some previous issues. We in the LF community are fortunate to have a magazine that hasn't gone digital or defunct like so many other photo magazines. Now if I can just find a way to make it to their East Coast Conference this Spring.
    van Huyck Photo

Shooter
    4x5 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by doughowk
    Just received the November/December
    Good, that means I may be able to find this issue sometime in mid-December.
    Robert M. Teague
    www.visionlandscapes.com
    www.apug.org/forums/portfolios.php?u=2235

"A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist" -- Louis Nizer

Shooter
    Large Format
    Just received the January/February issue of View Camera , and looks like some very good articles including one on platinum printing. Checked the website Subsriber's Only section; and was able to access it with new pwd; but didn't see any new material. Hopefully, that will be forthcoming shortly; and thanks Steve for continuing to bring us a valuable magazine for LF photographers.
    van Huyck Photo

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    my Jan/Feb issue has not arrived. I usually get mine a month late. I have yet to see his publications make it to me on a subscription basis before they make it inot the stores. I wasit a good 2 to 3 eweeks longer.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    my Jan/Feb issue has not arrived. I usually get mine a month late. I have yet to see his publications make it to me on a subscription basis before they make it inot the stores. I wasit a good 2 to 3 eweeks longer.
    Lenswork is similarly late to deliver issues at home until well after they've appeared in Barnes and Noble for example. Some years ago B&W (the American magazine) informed its subscribers that they would aways be mailed their magazines for receipt before the newstands got theirs...and so they have ever since. Sounds like VC (to which I've just entered a two year subscribtion) as well as Lenswork could follow B&W's lead.
    John Voss

My Blog

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin