Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,940   Posts: 1,585,665   Online: 981

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for checking, John. I missed your post somehow.

Merg, that is great to hear it was well received by you.

If anyone finds that this book becomes available without buying a print please check in here or let me know directly. Of even if the text becomes available in digital format (or if you are willing to read it to me over the phone =P ). I am incredibly eager to read this but simply cannot afford the limited edition book.

Shawn

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Having just read the John Charles Woods biography of Brett I can recommend this as well.. and it's only 35 bucks

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Already read that one, a fascinating book indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Minard View Post
    Having just read the John Charles Woods biography of Brett I can recommend this as well.. and it's only 35 bucks

Shooter
    Large Format
    Shawn, as I mentioned in July, this is a limited edition of 100. There are no plans for the publisher to offer future editions. It is simply, as intended, a tribute to Brett. There is no agenda, or speculation on the part of the contributors, most of whom knew Brett for four or five decades. They speak of the man they loved, and of his impact on their lives and photography. The short list includes Richard Miller, Merle Armitage, Van Deren Coke, Ira Latour, Beaumont Newhall, Dody Weston Thompson and Art Wright.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin