Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,880   Posts: 1,520,478   Online: 901

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Early Morning After Dark - Opening

I invite you to come see an exhibit from photographers around the world, which includes some of my work.

This International Call for work received submission from over 9 countries, and 20 US states. I am lucky enough to have 2 silver gelatin prints at this show.

These photographs explore the limits of boundaries between Dusk and Dawn. The exhibit is free and open to the public. The opening is at the Minneapolis Photo Center on June 24th, 2011 from 7:00pm to 10:00pm I unfortunately cannot be there, as I am out of state at the Photostock event. The opening is for anyone, and if you have the time, you will not be disappointed. It's a great space for viewing and many other exhibits are also on display.

Address is 2400, North 2nd Street Minneapolis MN 55411 phone# (612) 643 3511
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Andrew,

Congratulations, my wife and I will be spending a few weeks in the South West area of Minnesota in July (not sure just when yet) and are always looking for something to do. Can you tell me how long you expect the exhibit to be up?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Congratulations Andrew, and they are also lucky to have two of your prints!

Shooter
    35mm
    Hi Andy:

You should have gotten an honorable mention or better. I didn't think the winner was that good. I have seen the same concept used 100 times over the last ten years. I did agree with the judge's comment about some people didn't submit work meeting the criteria. It looked about 20% of the photos were doctored in Photoshop to look like a night or early morning/afternoon shot.

George

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin