Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,915   Posts: 1,556,300   Online: 928

Thread: New documentary

Shooter
    Multi Format

New documentary

Artists and Alchemists is the title... Not sure if this has already been discussed yet but google it... Sounds great!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Mark and France Osterman are featured in one segment. They are all very good.

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    The trailer ends with words I have repeated countless times to my music classes over the years, "If this was easy, everyone would be doing it." It's what I love about music, and what I love about analog photography. The effort is worth it.
    Tom, on Point Pelee, Canada

Ansel Adams had the Zone System... I'm working on the points system. First I points it here, and then I points it there...

http://tom-overton-images.weebly.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the heads up! Anyone know the release date -- can't seem to find it anywhere?

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for the heads up! Anyone know the release date -- can't seem to find it anywhere?
    The website states that it's still in post-production; http://www.artistsandalchemists.com/

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin