Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,717   Posts: 1,483,088   Online: 909

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Shooter
    35mm

enjoyed show

I visited the show yesterday during the reception - some very nice work. Almost entirely silver gelatin in contrast to most of the work now displayed at this venue; a welcome change. Keep up the good work.
    [FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][/FONT]Chuck B

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for coming, glad you enjoyed it.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    I still can't figure out why I got labeled Richard in the promo stuff, but the show is good (if I do say so myself) and I join Barry in thanking everyone who came to the opening. Fun was had (by me at least..)

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    It was a good evening with many people passing through the gallery. And quite a few friends from the Springfield area showed up. Thanks to all who attended the opening.
    It's a good show to go and see... and bring your camera. Brattleboro is an interesting town to photograph.

It's OK Richard everyone spells my name with a capital G when all paperwork and press materials have my name spelled with a small g.
    gene LaFord

Long live Ed "Big Daddy" Roth!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    "I don't care about Milwaukee or Chicago." - Yvon LeBlanc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin