Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,928   Posts: 1,585,206   Online: 793

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Here it is: The APUG book survey

Hello all,

I've gone out on a limb here and created a survey to help narrow down (I hope) what people are looking for in a possible APUG book of photos. I hope that every APUG member who is even remotely interested in the book takes time to do the survey. It's quite short (10 questions), it's anonymous, and every question has a comment box for you to add your own thoughts and opinions for anything that is not covered in the survey.

Of course the responses to this survey are not binding in any way, but the hope is that with some concrete answers we (as a group) can move forward in a positive direction to making the APUG book (or books) a reality.

Here's the link: APUG survey
    Rachelle

My favorite thing is to go where I've never been. D. Arbus

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I have made this a sticky and will tweet about it on the homepage. It should give a solid indication of what the membership wants. Thanks!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Sean!

UPDATE: There is now an "other" answer option if you don't like any of the listed answers in the survey. However, if you do choose "other" please explain your choice in the "other" text box.

The survey should run for another week to give everyone who's interested a chance to respond.
    Rachelle

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just a quick note: I've updated the survey so that the results will appear after you have completed the survey (each question is its own page).
    Rachelle

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks for your efforts Rachelle
    Digital photography is like virtual sex........ you never actually touch the real thing..... or get your hands dirty

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Alright, the survey is now closed. Thanks to everyone who responded. The results (in addition to forum postings) have helped in defining the way forward with this project.

I will try to find a way to post the results in the most manageable form soon.
    Rachelle

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

The survey results

So I think the best way to post the results is just through this attachment.
    Attached Files
    Rachelle

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin