Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,960   Posts: 1,523,093   Online: 981

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Lenswork Subscriptions 1/2 off!

I sold a print the other day and made some extra cash and whenever that happens (too rare an occurance) I usually put the money from the sale into a new book or towards some equipment I have my eye on.

This time I was surfing to see what caught my eye and at www.lenswork.com they have a holiday special where you get an entire year's subscription for 50% off! I have picked up the occasional copy of Lenswork while at the store, but hadn't really thought of subscribing. Well at $19.50 for 6 issues (and for an extra $3 you can pick up the current issue) I bit. Hopefully there will be a number of Apuggers in the next year!

disclaimer: I have nothing to do with this magazine except for some paper cuts and oily fingerprints, but I thought I would pass this on in case anyone else wanted to look into it. I really wanted to buy the Wynn Bullock portfolio, but I'll have to sell a lot more prints before that happens!
    Let's see what I've got in the magic trash can for Mateo!

blog
    website

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    it is for new subscribers. It is an excellent magazine. Well worth subscribing too.
    Non Digital Diva

Shooter
    Large Format
    I am saving my pennies for a sub. I will take advantage of this one. Although I dont get the 50% off, I do get $19.50 off the yearly susbcription, so I am going to go for 2 years....it is a good deal!

Shooter
    ULarge Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    THANKS Jeremy. I wouldn't have thought of it otherwise and I am GUILTY for not subscribing a long time ago. I'll get it done tomorrow. An excellent pub that deserves our support.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie
    it is for new subscribers. It is an excellent magazine. Well worth subscribing too.
    Aggie's right, it's only for new subscribers and gift subscriptions. I'd never subscribed before so I forgot to mention that part. And as Jorge said, if you live outside of the US you can get $19.50 off a year's subscription.

blog
    website

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I had a look around, and couldn't figure out how to subscribe when I'm outside the US (thank gods)?
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

blog
    website

Ole
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Thanks Jeremy, that was it! Subscription now ordered
    -- Ole Tjugen, Luddite Elitist
    Norway

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks Jeremy. .

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin