Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,328   Posts: 1,537,039   Online: 1065

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Great Online Gallery Site

For the benefit of those who don't know of it, I really like the gallery at:

www.photoeye.com

They have a very nice selection of artists with a wide range of work. I love browing thru the gallery portfolios. You can buy online if you wish and I've purchased a few prints from them. They have very good service! I bought some work from Connie Imboden from them - I like her work a lot.

If anyone else knows of good online sites, will you share them? I like to keep links in my Favorites folder.

Thanks.

-Mike

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Mike,

Thanks for the link. I too love browsing other photographers work and there are plenty here to brows

Jim
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"...Wayne Gretzky

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Photoeye also has an excellent selection on photography books. I 've bought a couple of books there.

I also like a site called Photocollect.com (or something similar, try a google). I haven't bought anything from them, but they have some interesting work to see.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Photoeye is one of my favorite online galleries. Unlike many others, they actually add new artists, rotate online exhibits etc. Some sites I go to have had the same images up for over a year.
    "Fundamentally I think we need to rediscover a non-ironic world"
    Robert Adams

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    I am lucky enough to live about 2 miles from photoeye and I visit them almost daily when I stop to get my latte.

Rick the owner and his entire staff are terrific people. It's a must see when visiting albuquerque or santa fe.

Make sure to check out the photobistro on the site.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    great link Mike thanks

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin