Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,517   Posts: 1,572,181   Online: 1080

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    That's a lovely picture. Well composed. You should make a series. Why don't try to follow this guy and his dog around for a while, would be nice to see more what they are up to.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Love the picture. Piglet genes? Entirely possible. The expression on the dog's face is priceless. It almost seems to say, " Yes this is how I travel. What exactly do you find unusual about this mode of transport?" You really should consider a series of people and their non-human charges. A very strong, and very humane portrait. Kudos.

BLK

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Wonderful picture, I love dogs!

Jeff

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken Davidso View Post
    thx so much Worker 11811 your review is so Very Unique and that is the same what i feel
    You're welcome!

When I was taking my first photo course in high school, the teacher had a rule that every critique had to be balanced.

You had to state whether you liked a photo or not and you had to say why you liked it or didn't like it. Then, even if you hated a photo, you had to point out at least one positive aspect of the picture. Even if you loved a photo, you had to point out at least one thing that you thought would improve it.

That was nearly 30 years ago but I still try to follow that rule whenever I can. I think it's important because it tells people that you are paying attention to the other person's work and giving them the respect they deserve as an artist.
    Randy S.

In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni.

-----

http://www.flickr.com/photos/randystankey/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin