Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,939   Posts: 1,557,379   Online: 966

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

David J. Eisenlord - Northern Shore - Book #2 in the 11+1 Series

Northern Shore - David J. Eisenlord
    5.25 x 7.25 inches - Hardcover
    16 pages - 11 duotone reproductions
    1- original gum over palladium print
    signed and numbered
    edition: 100
    North Light Press

I'm pleased to announce book #2 in the 11+1 Signature Series on my North Light Press publishing label. And I am proud to say that the photographer is fellow APUGger, David J. Eisenlord, or simply "Ike" to many of us. One of my favorite contemporaries, many of you may be familiar with Ike's beautiful gum over palladium prints. He's become a master of the process and I am excited to say that he has made 100 of the most beautiful little gum overs you'll ever want or have for this edition.

The "11+1 Signature Series" is a series of books I am committed to producing with each book focusing on the work of a specific photographer and consisting of 11 high quality reproductions and 1 original print of varying processes. The print is included as a page of the book and is removable for mounting and framing if the owner so chooses.

This book is a follow-up to Book #1 , "Telos" by Clay Harmon which I am very pleased to say is no longer available in our inventory. Copies may still be available at other select outlets however.

Book #2, "Northern Shore", will officially go on pre-sale soon and will be announced to our mailing list after prior notification to collectors of Book#1 (Thank you ALL!).

If not already on our mailing list, you can subscribe either HERE or at the following link. You can also see more information and a preview of the book HERE. Books will begin shipping in October of this year.

Congratulations and thanks to Ike on a beautiful body of work and a fantastic print for the book!

Thank you!

Bill Schwab

PS. You can view a short promotional video about the series and Book #1, "Telos" at the following link ...

http://youtu.be/-5nH_Yd_D7I

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Sweet! Can't wait to see it!

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Sweet! going to place my order... Looking forward to this. Ike's work is nothing short of stunning. Not only that, he's one of the nicest people you could ever meet!
    Last edited by Andrew Moxom; 09-16-2011 at 10:36 PM. Click to view previous post history.
    Please check out my website www.amoxomphotography.com and APUG Portfolio .....

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Great stuff, Bill. Congrats to you, Clay and David. Wonderful to see you making something like this happen!

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Can't wait to see it. Congrats to you both!
    - Jeff (& sometimes Eva, too) - http://www.jeffbannow.com

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just bumping this to say that advanced copies are in and the pre-order has begun for David's book. All looks great and the included print is incredible! I'm very proud to have him as a part of this series. The edition of 100 is now well over half gone, but copies are still available as of this posting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	north_shore_studio.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	288.8 KB 
ID:	41075

I expect the signed and numbered books will begin shipping in mid-November and if you have ordered, you will be kept aware of news of shipments as it becomes available.

Thanks to all of you that have given your support to this book as well as book #1 in the series, Clay Harmon's "Telos"! The strong support we have received has been very heartening and it will help in allowing us to continue this series and more.

All the Best, Bill Schwab

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Blog Entries
    Images
    looks like ANOTHER beautiful book !

great job bill, and david !

john

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks, John! and Thanks, Ike!!!

Bill

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Well deserved for everybody. I know how hard Ike works at his photography, how focused he is about making pictures that he is satisfied with. There is also a consistency from print to print that makes you feel like they belong together. It's one thing to come up with a good picture here and there, like the rest of us hacks, and something completely different to come up with entire series of pictures that look cohesive and together.

My respect.

- Thomas
    "Often moments come looking for us". - Robert Frank

"Make good art!" - Neil Gaiman

"...the heart and mind are the true lens of the camera". - Yousuf Karsh

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Just got mine ordered.

Can't wait!

Mike

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin