Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,060   Posts: 1,561,609   Online: 842

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

New John Wimberley book. Check it out!

Dear Friends,
    It’s with great joy that I announce the publication of my new monograph. It contains the best of my work from 1970 until 1988 and is titled: “a metaphysic of Light.” Also included are a statement of how I photograph and a biography.
    Please open the attached pdf file for more information. To open the file you’ll need Adobe Reader. If necessary it can be downloaded free from this link: http://get.adobe.com/reader/. Do order a copy soon, as it has received rave reviews and is sure to sell out quickly.
    Sincerely,
    John Wimberley
    tjwimberley@charter.net
    http:/www.johnwimberleyphotography.com
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit"
    Aristotle

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Brummitt View Post
    Please open the attached pdf file for more information
    Attached Pdf file is missing.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    a metaphysic of Light
    photographs: 1970 - 1988 John Wimberley
    Forty one years in the making, the long-awaited monograph of John Wimberley’s early work is finally available. Containing 69 photographs, many of which have never been exhibited, this beautifully designed and printed hardcover book is 13” x 11” in size with 80 pages. Publication will be limited to a single edition of 750 numbered and autographed copies. The first 50 copies comprise the “Collector’s Edition” and include a singed 13”x11” gelatin/silver print of Dunes and Horizontal Ripples, 1979.
    a metaphysic of Light may be ordered directly from John Wimberley. Prices are as follows until
    December 31, 2011:
    Collector’s Edition (numbers 1-50) $225.00
    Limited Edition (numbers 51-750) $120.00
    After January 1, 2012:
    Collector’s Edition (numbers 1-50) $250.00
    Limited Edition (numbers 51-750) $140.00
    Prices include postage and handling. Payment may be made by PayPal to tjwimberley@charter.net, or by sending a check to John Wimberley, 475 Ray Lane, Ashland, OR 97520 USA.
    Published by Stone With Light Publishing, Ashland, OR, 97520 USA. Design by John Wimberley
    Aristotle

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images

Some thoughts

I have had my copy of John's new book since mid October. It's a very, very fine book. A nice addition to my library. I wish I could show you what photographs are contained but best thing would direct you to John's website and see for yourself? It's john's greatest hits album. www.johnwimberleyphotography.com
    John shared with me all the time he spent working on the book and it shows it. I would suggest you buy a copy, have a nice cup of coffee and sit and be quiet with the book and study all the wonderful prints there in. I think you'll agree.
    What I also like to point out is this. This is John's first book of his photographs from a short range of time. This means there could be a second book and who knows a third book covering the rest of John's work!
    Aristotle

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin