Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,963   Posts: 1,523,261   Online: 995

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images

Brett Weston Portfolios by Lodima Press

Almost a year since I received n? 9 & 10 Brett Weston Portfolio

Any idea when we will get next volumes Vintage Collection #1, 1977 and Twenty Photographs, 1978 ?

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    Have you tried calling or emailing them? Their email and phone is on their website. Why would you ask here instead of contacting them?

Shooter
    8x10 Format
    Images
    Of Course…
    I already did some time ago but still waiting for an answer…

Shooter
    Large Format
    Images
    The last time I talked to Michael Smith (about two months ago) I told him that the last volume I had received was Portraits of My Father and asked if I had the latest one. He said yes, you have them all.
    Jim

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Will the rest of the books in the portfolio series be printed? It would be heart breaking to think this is it, another arrow shot into the list of disappointments lately. It's been so long now that I'm thinking the project has been thrown under the bus.
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    I emailed them last August asking if any more volumes would be produced. Michael's reply, "Production has not ceased. It is only delayed."
    --
    Kenton Brede
    http://kentonbrede.com/

Shooter
    Large Format
    Michael Smith correspondence last month (I presume sent to all who have subscribed to the Portfolio series) asked whether should continue waiting on Salto for their new equipment installation or have the remainder printed in China. I'm willing to wait, but not for too long.
    van Huyck Photo
    "Progress is only a direction, and it's often the wrong direction"

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    A bird in the hand is better than two in a bush. I think the waiting period is over. Printed materials from China, what objections are there? If they can do the job then why not?
    Everytime I find a film or paper that I like, they discontinue it. - Paul Strand - Aperture monograph on Strand

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    How quiet the air, how silent the book which remains unopened, how quickly promises made disperse on the wind.

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin