Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,986   Posts: 1,524,005   Online: 901

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Large Format
    Where and how is it being sold?
    "I only wanted Uncle Vern standing by his new car (a Hudson) on a clear day. I got him and the car. I also got a bit of Aunt Mary's laundry, and Beau Jack, the dog, peeing on a fence, and a row of potted tuberous begonias on the porch and 78 trees and a million pebbles in the driveway and more. It's a generous medium, photography." -- Lee Friedlander

Shooter
    Multi Format
    If you Google Haist Press, his website will come up. The details are there on ordering.

There may be other places as well but that's where I got mine.
    I would love to use the "FP" flash setting on my camera, but I cannot find "Flash Powder" anywhere... such is life.

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Neanderman, haistpress is the way to go, even if the book is available elsewhere. By ordering via haistpress, Dr. Haist's wife contacted me with the details and she offered to put Dr. Haist on the phone to say hi. This was the icing on the cake for me. He's probably heard this type of thing from a million people over the years but it was a joy for me to thank him personally for everything he's done for photography.

While I'm at it I'd like to extend the same thanks to PE. Merry Christmas!

Michael

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Thanks to you all as well and happy holidays.

I really owe Grant a phone call. Maybe next week!

PE

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Photo Engineer View Post
    Grant is very down to earth and I'm sure that he was not bothered one bit.

PE
    Down to earth indeed.

I just got off the phone with him a few minutes ago as I had a couple of questions that I mentioned in a second letter to him. He was so kind as to actually call me and respond. It was a phone call I will not soon forget, what an incredible person!

Haist Press should be the ONLY way to go for this book!!!
    I would love to use the "FP" flash setting on my camera, but I cannot find "Flash Powder" anywhere... such is life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin