Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 71,916   Posts: 1,584,719   Online: 765

Shooter
    Multi Format

Exhibition of 'Russians and Royals' at Deutsche Bank, London - until mid Jan

I have 21 photographs from the Afghanistan project Russians and Royals on display at Deutsche Bank in London (23 Great Winchester St, London, EC2N) and did not think it would be open to the public, but it turns out that it is.

The images will display until mid-Jan (precise date TBC) and if you are in central London during office hours, you will be able to drop by and see them. Just let the reception staff on your right know that you are there to see the exhibition and you will be able to walk around the images on your left.

They were all shot on B&W film and the wider project can be seen here: http://www.thomasstanworth.com/portfolio

Shooter
    35mm
    I see Your work,it is amazing,beautiful portraits.Nice document,B&W is best.I think,send Your portfolio in Magnum>Very good work!
    Borek

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin