Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 68,682   Posts: 1,482,207   Online: 1049

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael W View Post
    Oh yeah! So bad they're good. Zappa dug 'em. IIRC so did Cobain. I was trying to remember their name-I was thinking of the Flaggs and couldn't find them. My neighbor's 3-year-old makes up songs that sound like these and I want to see what she thinks of them.
    I do use a digital device in my photographic pursuits when necessary.
    When someone rags on me for using film, I use a middle digit, upraised.

Shooter
    Large Format
    Blog Entries
    Images

I could only wonder at the maintenance requirements on this hairdo... That's not just a beehive, that's Utah in there!

I also notice that the vast majority of these come from the late 60s/1970s... a time period not known for its good fashion sense. In 30 years, will someone be able to do the same for this time period (assuming anyone is releasing album art anymore)? Also, most of these bands are not exactly stadium headliners (the aforementioned WASP album cover being the exception). Most of these poor schlubs couldn't afford decent photographers and stylists.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin