Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 70,280   Posts: 1,534,874   Online: 810

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shooter
    Multi Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Newt_on_Swings View Post
    The Olympus T models and one of the odd om77 can use the f280 at any shutter speed. I have it and it is a very nice combo with the om4t, a marvel at its time.
    I bought one of those om77's when they came out to replace my OM-10. I was completely underwhelmed in general. It's what motivated me to move to Nikon. There was no good followup to the excellent manual olympuses.

Perhaps blasphemous, the Nikon D70 will sync at any speed with normal flash...

Shooter
    Multi Format
    Quote Originally Posted by baachitraka View Post
    Still some more ignorance to clear.

If I use any modern speedlite in manual mode e.g., 430 EX with full power and high speed sync turned on. Now, I shoot at 1/60 and at 1/125 what will happen?

I presume the flash gun may need additional instructions from the camera to shoot continuous pluses.
    I don't know of any flash units that do this. One shutter snap, one pulse. If that is your question.
    Items for sale or trade at www.Camera35.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin