Switch to English Language Passer en langue française Omschakelen naar Nederlandse Taal Wechseln Sie zu deutschen Sprache Passa alla lingua italiana
Members: 69,737   Posts: 1,515,527   Online: 1091

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: White balance

Shooter
    35mm
    Images
    LOL, my credit cards don't care about film or digital....I use what keeps me from go under with the new breed of snap shooters.

Personally, I am glad to see film going back to its roots. Digital is just the new medium. There will be something to replace that too. Remember, film has been proven to last for many, many years. Digital is still in its infancy.

I welcome the challenge to film. Digital does not scare me or my side job. Its another form of creativity and challenges those that cannot process prints by hand. That is where I will succeed, I can switch process - analog and digital.

I will be a rare breed!
    David Savkovic

My home page

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob F.
    [SIZE=3]"Please do not feed the Trolls"[/SIZE]
    Cheers, Bob.
    Agree, but please notice that EOS has posted only 2 posts here...all other posts in this thread is ranting and aggression from other people here (some of them experienced APUG'ers). Looks like they're just feeding each other...
    I feel that the militant aggression...

Last edited by modafoto; 11-17-2004 at 11:47 AM. Click to view previous post history.

Shooter
    Medium Format
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by TPPhotog
    EOS could only read the manual if it was on a pdf file and the quaility ain't that good as it's in broken grey market speak
    In defense of Canon, they DO put their manuals on PDFs and the quality is very good -- exact match of the original manuals. For all their cameras, digi OR FILM.

But yeah, obviously a troll and henceforth immediately in my ignore list.

"What Would Zeus Do?"
    KBPhotoRantPhotoPermitAPUG flickr Robot

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

APUG PARTNERS EQUALLY FUNDING OUR COMMUNITY:

Contact Us  |  Support Us!  |  Advertise  |  Site Terms  |  Archive  —   Search  |  Mobile Device Access  |  RSS  |  Facebook  |  Linkedin